This website Privacy Statement will be updated from time to time to reflect any material revisions, so please check back often to review the statement.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it. We collect and use personally identifiable information in order to provide our customers with a broad range of financial products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible.
What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect It
We may collect personally identifiable information about you from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you via applications or other forms submitted to us, such as your name, Social Security number, address and date of birth;
- Information about your financial or service transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies;
- Information we derive from your access to and use of this web site through software;
- Information collecting tools like a cookie, pixel tags, web bug or web beacon or otherwise, such as your Internet browser, domain name and referring link; (Note: you can also set your browser security settings to reject cookies, however in doing so you may not be able to take full advantage of the site's functionality. For more about cookies, see Cookies.
- Information you provide voluntarily when registering for account access through our website, such as confirming your policy or account number, Social Security number and providing your e-mail address and telephone number; and
- Information provided by you to initiate an online policy transaction or contained in an e-mail message sent to us.
If you do not want to provide this information to us via the Internet, please contact us at 319-355-8511 or toll-free at 1-800-Pyramid (797-2643) so that we can assist you.
As of the effective date of this Privacy Statement noted below, we do not respond to web browser “do not track” or other mechanisms that provide the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information regarding your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Please note also that when you use our website or other online services, third parties may collect your personally identifiable information, over time and across different websites. You can, however, set your browser to reject or limit cookies, but in doing so, you may not be able to take full advantage of a site's functionality. For more about cookies, see Cookies.
What Information We Disclose and To Whom We Disclose It
We do not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to either our affiliates or non-affiliates without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf, that provide services to you, to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, and as required by law (for example regulators, law enforcement agencies).
Our affiliates are companies with which we share common ownership or control and which offer insurance, pension, savings or investment products.
This site is not directed towards children and we do not intend to market any products or services to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly gather or solicit data from children under thirteen (13) years of age through this site for any reason. By using this site you represent that you are not under thirteen (13) years of age.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to your personal information and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law to assist in providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For more information about security for this site, see Security.
This Notice applies to the following Transamerica companies and any separate accounts established for the products they may offer.
- Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company
- Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company
- Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company
- Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company
- Transamerica Investors Securities Corporation
- Transamerica Retirement Solutions Corporation
- Transamerica Series Trust
- Transamerica Capital, Inc.
- Transamerica Asset Management, Inc., including the funds for which it serves as Investment Advisor
- Transamerica Retirement Advisors, Inc.
- Transamerica Retirement Insurance Agency, Inc.
Last modified: October 13, 2014
Customers of the above companies receive copies of our Privacy Notice and HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices as required by law.For the HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices effective 9/23/13, click here.